Secure PCI compliance for your business
Secure. Compliant. Connected.
Interface Secure PCI – powered by NuArx – focuses on one simple idea – data breach prevention. We understand that merchant owners wear many hats, but PCI compliance expert is not one of them. Secure PCI simplifies the compliance process and reduces risk of a data breach. It delivers tools and support to validate PCI compliance. Best of all, we work side by side with customers throughout the year to make compliance a regular business practice.
Each year, millions of credit card numbers are stolen, causing more than $1 billion in losses and financial ruin for individual stores. Consider these alarming statistics:
- 70% of breached companies are out of business within one year
- One in six small businesses will suffer a credit card breach in the next 24 months
- The average cost of a credit card breach to a business is $80,000
- You are 100% responsible for your PCI compliance, as well as the financial costs associated with non-compliance
The PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) is a set of 12 requirements, with hundreds of sub-requirements, which all merchants who accept credit cards must comply with. Unfortunately, without the proper resources, experience or time, achieving PCI compliance on your own is not a simple task. Interface will make it easy for you.
Our PCI solution, powered by NuArx’s SecurePCI®, protects your business from the crippling financial effects of credit card theft while reducing the risk of a data breach in the first place. SecurePCI delivers $100k of data breach protection, easy-to-use tools, training and the support you need to make PCI compliance simple.
Secure PCI is certified by the PCI Security Standards Council as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV). NuArx is also a member of the U.S. Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force (ETCF).
PCI Portal Features
- $100,000 of retroactive data breach protection services
- PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) wizard with Q & A
- PCI e-learning courses (versions for cashier and owner)
- Security policy templates
- Remediation hours in the event of data breach
- External vulnerability scanning
Continuous Compliance Management (CCM)
- Managed e-learning – ongoing support to train employees
- Managed scanning – ongoing assistance to complete quarterly scans
- Managed security policy – ongoing support to administer employee and location security policies
- Managed SAQ – ongoing assistance to complete the annual PCI SAQ
- Managed penetration testing guidance – ongoing assistance with annual penetration testing
Don’t risk your business. Get the protection you need today. Call Interface 1.888.947.8110.