Complete Managed Broadband Security Services
One network. Infinite applications. Exponential savings.
Simpler is always better. Rather than relying on multiple systems from multiple vendors, let Interface provide a PCI compliant private network to connect your point-of-sale, credit card authorization, inventory, security, Wi-Fi and other needs on one aggregate network. The security is tighter. The service delivery is guaranteed. The system is more efficient. And because it all comes from one source, Interface not only saves you money, we save you time.
Our private wide-area networks, custom designed for your business, offer unsurpassed efficiency and security, allowing you to focus on serving your customers.
Interface backs-up your broadband internet connection with both cellular and fail over to POTS lines redundant systems to ensure maximum uptime.
Each of our wireless products includes standard security services like intrusion prevention and detection, wired and wireless line comparison and rogue wireless detection and quarantine. Using the industry’s best security technology, you can offer your managers and your customers the convenience of Wi-Fi without worrying about compromising your network.
Secure Managed Broadband
There’s a reason leading firms like Dollar General, Michael’s, Applebee’s, and GameStop all trust Interface for dependable, network services that span multiple locations. Our experience in deploying and managing large scale wide-area networks is unsurpassed. We manage each connection end-to-end, allowing us to reliably secure business data from the public internet. And by combining data, communications and security, we can ensure consistent operations and service delivery while lowering costs.
- Reduce Expenses. With one efficient network handling point-of-sale, credit authorization, inventory, security, voice and video, you don’t have the hassle or the expense of dealing with multiple service providers’ disparate solutions.
- Increase profits. Our high speed networks enables you to serve more customers in less time. Our network availability is the highest in the industry which keeps customer satisfaction high.
- Do what you do best. You take care of business. We’ll take care of your network. Our Secure Managed Network team functions like your own virtual IT staff to manage the network performance, handle upgrades and deal with outages, response and repairs – all with industry-leading SLA accountability.
PCI Security Features
Beyond our standard protection features that include round-the-clock monitoring, you can add more security services to safeguard your network even further.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)/Intrusion Detection System (IDS). This dual-layered network intrusion prevention system detects and protects against malicious traffic, network attacks, malware, viruses and worms. By providing both passive and active security, it gives us a better chance of catching and stopping any potential threats ahead of time.
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention. Keep your network safe from wireless threats by automatically identifying and blocking rogue devices. You can also ensure policy enforcement throughout your enterprise by utilizing on-boarding procedures for employee and vendor personal devices.
- ScanSafe Malware and URL Filtering. Create, enforce and monitor your organization’s Web usage policies to restrict access to potentially dangerous sites and block objectionable content. Interface cloud-hosted filtering service scans web requests in real-time, protecting you from legal liabilities while reducing bandwidth congestion and improving employee productivity.
- Vulnerability Scanning. Interface can routinely scan your network, identifying any weaknesses or errors that could allow unauthorized access.
- PCI Reporting. Monitor and receive routine reports of your network security scans automatically to ensure Payment Cardholder Industry (PCI) compliance. We offer a complete suite of services to support today’s stricter credit card acceptance requirements. This enables you to protect sensitive business data and reduce the risk of fines, penalties and loss of processing privileges.
4G LTE Failover
You need nonstop internet access to run your business effectively. With Interface, you’re covered by redundant systems should your primary connection become unavailable for any reason. Our 4G mobile broadband automatically bridges any gaps in service. It’s a cost-efficient, reliable solution helps ensure your business is always up and running.
- Seamless fail-over. With Interface’s 4G/LTE failover, it’s likely your stores won’t even recognize that the primary network connection experienced an outage. POS transactions, credit cards processing, inventory management and other key processes will continue to perform without interruption or store personnel involvement.
- Universal coverage. Now even branch offices and store locations can enjoy the same high availability previously limited to main offices.
- Enterprise-class reliability. While wide scale T1 bandwidth is too costly for many businesses, a small investment in failover can augment DSL or cable internet to provide similar levels of dependability – all with industry-leading SLAs around network uptime.
- T1 backup protection. Banks and other enterprises that can tolerate no downtime can use failover to stay up and running should their T1 line ever go down.
- Cloud connectivity. Leverage the benefits of cloud computing with less worry about losing your connection when you need it most.
Secure Guest Social Wi-Fi and Analytics
Nowadays more and more businesses want to extend Wi-Fi guest access. Interface allows you to offer this valuable benefit to your customers with less hassle – and without compromising security. We can protect your network against threats like rogue wireless access while satisfying PCI compliance standards.
We make it possible to integrate social media channels with guest WiFi access so you can engage your customers, in-store with opt-in marketing programs and targeted promotions. Social Wi-Fi also provides you with key insights into the behavior and makeup of your target audience while tracking in-store data.