Our business security solutions offer cannabis retailers a sophisticated, fully managed security solution to safeguard retail stores and their perimeter, products and inventory, employees and customers and operationalize processes to remain in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Interactive Remote Video Monitoring
Cannabis retailers can now get round the clock interactive remote video monitoring with 2-way audio capability to optimize security guard deployment. Discreet yet pervasive security gives customers and employees the safety assurance they need to keep the business going.
- Remote virtual tours to proactively secure your outlets and smoke rooms
- Automated voice-downs to defuse potential security threats
- Virtual escorts for store opening and closing, cash and product movement
- Video verified alarms to minimize false alarm penalties and give relevant information to law enforcement
- Comprehensive audit and reporting capability to meet all regulatory requirements
Personal Protection Monitoring
The Interface Personal Protection Monitoring solution will give your employees in thinly staffed outlets or outlets with a high risk profile, instant access to trained remote security professionals who can see and hear the situation on the ground and take relevant action.
- Smart, wearable and discrete device
- Single-push panic button
- 2-Way audio bridge capability
- Device can take evidentiary-grade photograph
- Backed by a remote intervention specialists
Managed Access Control Systems
Our managed access control systems gives customers the ability to rapidly deploy a centralized, cloud-based access control system configured to meet the security requirements for retail outlets and dispensaries taking into consideration the layout of the waiting rooms, sales areas, and smoke rooms.
- Convenient access to all access management features via phones tablets or browsers.
- Centrally enable or disable access to any location or based on rules.
- Initiate global or local facility lockdowns.
- Remote door open and close based on demand.
- Extensive reporting and audit features for ongoing improvements and compliance.
Gain insights from video recordings, access control systems, emergency events, and network data on compliance gaps, deviations from standard operating procedures, staffing levels, customer service issues, and employee productivity.
Combine video recordings of transactions and access control data with POS transaction reports to identify suspicious transactions, prevent shrink or employee theft, employee training deficiencies and process improvement opportunities at the outlet.
- Minimize loss prevention
- Identify opportunities for training and process improvements
- Compare store performance in a territory
- Identify the most profitable product mix
- Track cash movement and revenues
- Get insights needed for case management
Increase store sales, reduce operational costs, delight customers, improve employee productivity and monitor compliance by deriving actionable insights from video cameras.
- Optimize in-store customer experience
- Evaluate the effectiveness of store design and layout to grow sales
- Measure the impact of marketing campaigns by mapping them to footfalls and product interactions
- Identify staffing shortages at peak times
- Get insights on compliance violations
- Enforce social distancing and mask policies
Interface’s Cloud Video Management Solutions combine the performance and reliability of local recording with the convenience and flexibility of the cloud.
Cannabis growers and retailers have varying local requirements and require solutions that can offer an intelligent and automated way to respond to these demands.
- Users, roles, and permissions can be managed easily via the cloud management interface
- Health monitoring for the status of devices & storage in a comprehensive and intuitive way
- Easily export password protected video and share it with administrators or local authorities, all via the cloud
- Cost-effective options to transition your systems from traditional analog to high-definition digital-over-coax or IP cameras
- Seamlessly integrate video surveillance systems with alarm systems, access control and more.
- Maintain critical data flow in low bandwidth environments with our low-resolution video sub-streams and video transmission blackout periods
Our managed network services offer cannabis chains the option to rapidly deploy WAN and LAN infrastructure for your outlets and upgrade network connectivity to newly acquired outlets or locations in a matter of hours.
Fast growing cannabis chains can now expand operations quickly, support secure access to in-house and cloud apps, and optimize costs with a flat-rate, single invoice engagement model.
Interface offers cannabis retailers a reliable and secure network connectivity infrastructure to handle all applications and IoT devices from seed-to-sale.
- PCI compliant network for retail operations
- Minimal failover delays so facilities don’t even know they have failed over
- Seed-to-Sale IoT support for operational systems and devices at every step in the supply chain
- Self-healing and remote diagnostics to minimize support calls
Interface can rapidly roll out a secure 4G LTE wireless WAN network to bring together all your locations or create robust failover for your existing broadband connections.
- Carrier agnostic with multiple redundant wireless network backbones
- Cloud-based management of network performance and security
- Go live with new locations quickly
- Built-in security with unified threat management
- Unlimited bandwidth with flat-rate billing
With our Network in a Box model, getting a new outlet online takes just under 15 minutes. Our pre-configured, compact network cabinets come with routers, firewalls, and communication switches and can be installed at your branch during non-business hours.
- 24X7 NOC supported by a large network of local engineering technicians
- Cloud-based remote power cycles to minimize support requests
- PCI compliant network cabinets
The Interface full spectrum unified communications as a service with fully-hosted or hybrid deployment models offer cannabis retailers a range of employee communication and collaboration options that includes voice, video, text messages, and fax.
- 99.99% uptime reliability
- Leverage legacy PBX systems
- Access all communication channels from any device
- Support for remote extensions and home office workers
- Automated Attendant, reduced digit site-to-site dialing, Find-me/Follow-me