Interface Has You Covered… Inside and Out
Selecting a security system to protect your home may be one of the most important decisions you ever make. The system will help protect your valuables, but most importantly, it will give you a secure feeling when you sleep at night or when you are away from home. With Interface, you’ll get the highest quality, most advanced equipment available.
Interface offers a variety of products and services that go beyond traditional security—enhancing your lifestyle, notifying you of important events occurring in and around your home and providing you with the peace of mind and protection you deserve. Learn More…
- Design Flexibility. We can customize a system to fit your home, lifestyle, and family.
- Technology – Interface gives you the freedom to choose a system that is wireless, hardwired, or a combination of both.
- Affordability – With a complete range of valuable security options available, your Interface Sales Representative will work hard with you to design a system that meets your needs
Monitored Life Safety
Protect Against the Threats of Fire and Carbon Monoxide
Unlike traditional smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, Interface life safety sensors are connected to your alarm system and are monitored 24/7 to provide automatic notification to our Secure Operations and Monitoring Center and summon emergency response personnel if smoke or carbon monoxide is detected in your home. Whether you’re at home or away, awake or asleep or whether your security system is armed or not, these detectors are at work protecting you and your family.
In addition to providing you with unmatched protection and peace of mind, monitored smoke and carbon monoxide detectors may qualify you for additional insurance discounts.
Get the Most Out of Your Security System
Whether detecting a home intrusion, identifying the presence of fire, or transmitting your alarm signal via the powerful cellular control channel, an Interface Residential Security System is the intelligent choice for complete home security.
Experienced, friendly and professionally trained alarm monitoring representatives staff our Secure Operations and Monitoring Center. Standing by to assist you and notify the appropriate response agency in the event of an alarm condition, the Monitoring Center is the critical communication link in the event of an emergency.
- Intrusion Detection. You’ll rest easier knowing that your system is protecting your home and loved ones, whether you are home or away.
- Fire Detection. By selecting our smoke and heat detectors, your system will continuously monitor your home for signs of fire.
- Portable Wireless Remotes. Lets you control your security system with push-button ease and conveniently announce system status in plain English. You can also enjoy the comforts of home automation with systems that offer easy fingertip control of indoor and outdoor household lighting, garage doors and select appliances.
- Glassbreak Detectors. Enhance the effectiveness of your security system by helping keep intruders where they belong…outside. They also provide shatter and shock protection for your windows—preserving the beauty of your home while protecting it.
- Wireless Smoke and Heat Detectors. Reliable wireless smoke and heat detectors provide the ultimate protection of life and property.
- Pet-Friendly Protection. Our “pet-immune” sensors let animals move about freely but can still detect an intruder’s movement.
- Extend Perimeter Protection. Wireless outdoor motion detectors provide you with greater awareness of events going on outside your home. They’re great for driveways, patios, sheds and pool areas.
Home Management Solutions
Stay Connected to Your Family and Home
Interface offers a better security system that’s more than just alarms. It’s a more advanced and more secure system that offers a great way to monitor system status from anywhere, at any time, with complete web control and mobile access.