We offer you the one thing no single provider can:
a total managed IP technology solution.
When you simplify to the power of one with Interface, you receive a package of our award-winning, best-in-class managed services, all bundled together and designed specifically for your business.
It’s one simplified solution that is unrivaled in the market. It’s also a complete solution that operates seamlessly, efficiently, more reliably and at a cost-efficient price. All with one point of contact.
With Interface, you get a better value by working with one respected, reliable company that is totally responsible and dedicated to you.
The powerful protection and significant savings we offer your business makes it worth your while to talk to Interface. But the value of working with us goes well beyond those benefits.
- Simplified Billing. With one consolidated invoice for network, voice & data, video and life safety, you no longer have the frustration and hassle of paying multiple vendors at multiple locations all over the country. Also, by having one flat monthly rate per store, you eliminate those costly hidden and unexpected charges so common with other providers.
- Minimize Vendor Management and Free up Human Resources. By relying on Interface to manage your network and security needs, you’re free to focus on managing your business and maximizing its potential.
- ”Go-To” Responsiveness. Any time you have questions or issues with any of your managed services, we’re your one point of contact for immediate answers.
Upgrade and Streamline Costs. Not only does bundling with Interface reduce unnecessary business costs, you’ll update your network and security systems with the latest technology at the same time.
- Flat-Rate Pricing. Budgeting for your business has never been easier. Our flexible purchase terms and guaranteed flat rate pricing for all your locations makes doing business with Interface simple and cost effective.
- Comprehensive Service Plans. Interface offers you complete peace of mind with the option of automatic upgrades and replacements to ensure that your secure managed systems are always second to none.
At Interface, we understand that when you trust one provider with your business-critical technology and security, you want to be sure you’re working with an extremely dependable company. That’s why we’ve worked hard over the years to build a sterling reputation through the customers we serve and the partners we work with.
- Customer Growth. Interface secures the business of some of the best-known names in America. Our monitored customer base has grown exponentially to encompass well over one million devices across North America and responds to more than 6 million events every year.
- World-Class Partners. We have forged partnerships with the top national providers of broadband service, including ATT, Verizon, Centurylink, Frontier, Windstream, Comcast, Time Warner, Charter, Cox, Suddenlink, and Bell Canada. For areas not in their broadband footprint, we can coordinate delivery of service through one of the 400+ local providers we work with on a regular basis, enabling us to deliver service to any location in North America.
- Industry Awards. Interface has been recognized and celebrated by a number of security, telecom and loss-prevention publications and industry groups as one of the very best managed services providers.
- Press Coverage. Our own managers, engineers and executives are thought leaders and sought-after resources for articles in industry publications and discussion panels. They’re well regarded for their valuable perspectives on cutting-edge issues affecting interactive voice, data, video and life safety applications.
- Certifications and Licensing. Interface holds an impressive array of network and security industry certifications and licensing agreements.
When you work with Interface, reliability and accountability are our trademark. We feel very strongly about serving our customers round the clock – whether it’s preventing a data breach or responding quickly to a life-threatening situation. We hold ourselves to a higher standard and we’ve assembled the internal resources to ensure that we always deliver.
- Account Management. Our enterprise account management program serves national clients with multiple sites. It’s a level of support that provides personnel to support our business relationships throughout their life cycle.
Interface employs the best people to figure out the most effective way to meet your company’s specific needs.
Of course, we also try to make the entire process simple and convenient for you. With your own account manager, you have one single point of contact who works in partnership with an interdisciplinary team at Interface as well as employees within your organization. The relationship begins during pre-implementation and extends through our ongoing relationship.
It’s a proven and successful process that offers you many valuable benefits:
• A single designated account manager you can reach out to for questions, daily account needs or urgent situations.
• An ongoing knowledge and understanding of your business and our solutions, enabling us to leverage all the departments at Interface to serve you completely.
• Priority response to all of your immediate needs as well as proactive management of your account.
• Quarterly meetings to review key performance metrics and ensure we are fulfilling your expectations.
- Project Delivery. Interface has protocols in place to deliver high-quality installations every time. We also create detailed installation templates that are scalable to standardize the process – all while achieving measurable service level milestones. And for large-scale, multiple-site rollouts, our Proof of Concept program allows us to pilot installations before they are implemented system-wide.
- Service Level Agreements. We guarantee to perform at the highest standards with industry-leading service level commitments. And we hold ourselves contractually accountable to those targets.
- Nonstop Monitoring. We never sleep, so we are always watching over your business. Interface has world-class network and security monitoring centers across the nation that are ever vigilant, 24/7. Learn More
- Interface 360. Our commitment to customer service goes well beyond standard maintenance plans. Our Interface 360 program offers an extra level of support that is so thorough and advanced, it enables us to proactively respond to service issues long before our customers are even aware of them. Quite simply, Interface 360 is the most comprehensive service and support plan in the industry. For a flat monthly fee, we maintain your systems to ensure your service is uninterrupted and your equipment is “always on” – all automatically. Not only does this program make your life easier but it keeps your managed systems performing at their best. So you enjoy complete peace of mind.
- Extensive Service Coverage by Interface Technicians. To deliver on our Service Level Agreements, we have our own dedicated workforce of network and security technicians located all over the country. So whether your downtown has millions of residents or only includes a single traffic light, chances are we’ve got you covered – wherever you need help.