Personal Protection Monitoring from Interface is the first mobile panic wearable device integrated with two-way audio and video clips monitored by trained intervention specialists. This service helps mitigate potentially dangerous situations and protects employees and secure valuable goods both inside and outside of the physical retail environment.
Protection for At-Risk Employees
Protect employees while working alone or with reduced staff at the push of a single button.
Improved Emergency Response Times
Discretely share multiple streams of critical data with Interface Advanced Central Command Centers.
Safe and Secure Curbside Pickup
Keep staff, facilities and valuable items safe and secure while accommodating curb-side pickup.
Why Businesses Choose Interface Personal Protection Monitoring
24/7/365 Monitoring from Advanced Central Command Centers
● Live video & two-way audio Interactive Monitoring service
● Intervention specialists trained to respond appropriately to security situations
● Only dual-certified 5 Diamond monitoring center
● Two-way voice communication
● Rapid fire evidentiary-grade photos
● Advanced geolocation positioning
● Seamless extension of Interface Interactive monitoring systems
● Can work as a fully autonomous device
● Minimal capital investment
- Embedded microphone and speaker that enables a 2-way voice connection between your employees and Interface monitoring center Intervention Specialists
- Configurable camera generates time, date and location-stamped photos
- Comprehensive onboarding and embedded operational training
- GNSS/GPS and cellular-assisted GPS for location and dispatch
Get A Free Innovation Consultation