Our managed business security services offer restaurant chains and franchises a comprehensive suite of security solutions to safeguard employees and guests inside the restaurant and in the perimeter such as parking lots and drive-through and curbside delivery areas.
Interactive Remote Video Monitoring
Our interactive remote video monitoring solution is designed to give all your restaurants a 24X7 security coverage. In addition to video, our solution includes 2-ways audio connection between your locations and our award-winning command and control centers. Our remote intervention specialists can see, listen and directly talk to your employees before triggering any action.
- Remote virtual tours to proactively secure your properties
- Automated voice-downs to defuse potential security threats
- Virtual escorts for your employees as they move about the property
- Video verified alarms to minimize false alarm penalties and provide relevant information to law enforcement
Personal Protection Monitoring
The Interface Personal Protection Monitoring solution will give your lone and mobile workers in restaurants instant access to trained remote security professionals who have complete situation awareness to take immediate action to defuse the situation or call law enforcement.
- Smart, wearable and discrete device
- Single-push panic button
- 2-Way audio bridge capability
- Device can take evidentiary-grade photographs
- Backed by a remote intervention specialists
Managed Access Control Systems
Our managed access control system gives restaurant chains a centralized, cloud-based access control system for all your properties to give easy and safe access to employees in secured areas.
- Convenient access to all access management features via phones tablets or browsers
- Centrally enable or disable access to any location or based on rules
- Initiate global or local facility lockdowns
- Remote door open and close based on demand
- Extensive reporting and audit features
Our managed network services offer restaurant chains the ability to rapidly roll out future-ready SD-WAN, Wireless WAN and network connectivity using a combination of broadband and wireless connectivity for seamless application performance.
With a flat-rate, single invoice engagement model, Interface can reduce costs and declutter the complexity that restaurant chains have to deal with when working with multiple service providers with competing interests.
Restaurants can break free from legacy WAN networks and QoS problems that hamper customer service and profitability. With managed SD-WAN services, restaurant chains can gain a competitive advantage and offer superior customer experience.
- Maximize ROI with low-cost broadband or wireless connectivity
- Seamless wireless failover for increased network availability at restaurants
- Prioritize connectivity to critical applications like POS, ordering, inventory management and tableside payment systems
- PCI compliant network designs with a focus on minimizing PCI scope
- Self-healing and remote diagnostics designed to reduce restaurant manager support calls
- Ability to quickly integrate franchisee networks during mergers & acquisitions
Interface can rapidly roll out a secure 5G ready, 4G LTE wireless WAN network to connect all your locations or create robust failover for your existing broadband connections.
- Carrier agnostic with multiple redundant wireless network backbones
- Cloud-based management of network performance and security
- Go live with new locations quickly
- Built-in security with unified threat management
- Unlimited bandwidth with flat-rate billing
With our Network in a Box model, getting a new location online takes just under 15 minutes. Our pre-configured, compact PCI-compliant network cabinets come with routers, firewalls, and communication switches and can be installed at your property during non-business hours to eliminate any disruption to your business.
- 24X7 NOC supported by a large network of local engineering technicians
- Cloud-based remote power cycles to minimize support requests
- PCI compliant network cabinets to safeguard credit card data
Unified Communications as a Service
The Interface full spectrum unified communications as a service with fully-hosted or hybrid deployment models offer restaurant chains a range of communication and collaboration options that includes voice, video, text messages, and fax. Both employees and guests can remain connected with a centrally managed communication system.
- 99.99% uptime reliability
- Leverage legacy PBX systems
- Access all communication channels from any device
- Support for remote extensions and home office workers
- Enhanced UCaaS features including Automated Attendant, reduced digit site-to-site dialing, Find-me/Follow-me, and many more
Gain insights into your operations by combining data from video recordings, access control systems, emergency events, and network data. Get actionable input on opportunities to improve employee productivity, plug safety gaps, improve cleanliness, avoid compliance gaps, and deliver better guest experience.
Combine video recordings of transactions and access control data with POS transaction reports to identify suspicious transactions, employee training deficiencies and process improvement opportunities at your stores. Sift through millions of transactions to identify events that matter.
- Minimize fraudulent transactions
- Identify opportunities for training and process improvements
- Compare outlet performance in a territory
- Identify the most profitable menu mix
- Track cash movement and revenues
- Get insights needed for case managements
Increase restaurant sales, reduce operational costs, delight customers and monitor compliance by deriving actionable insights from video cameras.
- Optimize guest experience for dine-ins and drive-throughs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of drive-in and restaurant design
- Identify staffing shortages at peak times
- Get insights on customer service gaps
- Enforce social distancing and mask policies
- Monitor cleaning routines
Video Analytics for restaurant chains
Download the solution brief to get a complete overview of how restaurants can use video analytics to reduce wait time, optimize costs, and delight customers.