Our managed business security services offer hospitality chains a comprehensive suite of security solutions to safeguard employees and guests inside the hotel property and in the perimeter such as parking lots and garages.
Interactive Remote Video Monitoring
Our interactive remote video monitoring solution is designed to give all your properties a 24/7/365 security coverage. In addition to video, our solution includes 2-ways audio connection between your properties and our award-winning command and control centers. Our remote intervention specialists can see, listen and directly talk to your employees before triggering any action.
- Remote virtual tours to proactively secure your properties
- Automated voice-downs to defuse potential security threats
- Virtual escorts for your employees as they move about the property
- Video verified alarms to minimize false alarm penalties
Personal Protection Monitoring
The Interface Personal Protection Monitoring solution will give your hotel employees and housekeeping personnel instant access to trained remote security professionals who have complete situation awareness to take immediate action to defuse the situation or call law enforcement.
- Smart, wearable and discrete device
- Single-push panic button
- 2-Way audio bridge capability
- Device can take evidentiary-grade photographs
- Backed by a remote intervention specialists
Managed Access Control Systems
Our managed access control system gives hotel chains a centralized, cloud-based access control system for all your properties to give easy and safe access to employees and guests at all external doors.
- Convenient access to all access management features via phones tablets or browsers
- Centrally enable or disable access to any location or based on rules
- Initiate global or local facility lockdowns
- Remote door open and close based on demand
- Extensive reporting and audit features
Our managed network services offer hospitality chains the ability to rapidly roll out a next-generation network infrastructure that includes SD-WAN, Wireless WAN, network, unified communications as a service designed to offer the flexibility they need to quickly open new locations, and serve the needs of guests by offering guest Wi-Fi and business communications services.
With a flat-rate, single invoice engagement model, Interface can reduce costs and declutter the complexity that hotel chains have to deal with when working with multiple service providers with competing interests.
Our managed SD-WAN services enable hotel chains to optimize connectivity costs, ramp-up network security and offer enhanced guest services.
- Flexible and diverse connectivity options to meet advanced bandwidth needs
- Advanced traffic segmentation for resiliency and security for guest Wi-Fi, ATMs, and custom applications such as guest management systems
- Flexibility to prioritize critical applications such as payment systems, video monitoring and CCTV over the best available connection
- Self-healing and remote diagnostics designed to reduce dependence on hotel staff to perform technical tasks
Interface can rapidly roll out a secure 5G ready, 4G LTE wireless WAN network to connect all your properties or create robust failover for your existing broadband connections.
- Carrier agnostic with multiple redundant wireless network backbones
- Cloud-based management of network performance and security
- Go live with new locations quickly
- Built-in security with unified threat management
- Unlimited bandwidth with flat-rate billing
With our Network in a Box model, getting a new property online takes just under 15 minutes. Our pre-configured, compact network cabinets come with routers, firewalls, and communication switches and can be installed at your property to quickly replace your legacy network infrastructure.
- 24X7 NOC supported by a large network of local engineering technicians
- Cloud-based remote power cycles to minimize support requests
- PCI compliant network cabinets
Unified Communications as a Service
The Interface full spectrum unified communications as a service with fully-hosted or hybrid deployment models offer hotel chains a range of communication and collaboration options that includes voice, video, text messages, and fax. Both employees and hotel guests can remain connected with a centrally managed communication system.
- 99.99% uptime reliability
- Leverage legacy PBX systems
- Access all communication channels from any device
- Support for remote extensions and home office workers
- Enhanced UCaaS features including Automated Attendant, reduced digit site-to-site dialing, Find-me/Follow-me, and many more
Gain insights into your operations by combining data from video recordings, access control systems, emergency events, and network data. Get actionable input on opportunities to improve employee productivity, plug safety gaps, improve cleanliness, avoid compliance gaps, and deliver better guest experience.
Combine video recordings of transactions and access control data with POS transaction reports to identify suspicious transactions, employee training deficiencies and process improvement opportunities at your stores. Sift through millions of transactions to identify events that matter.
- Minimize shrink
- Identify opportunities for training and process improvements
- Compare store performance in a territory
- Identify the most profitable product mix
- Track cash movement and revenues
- Get insights needed for case management
Improve guest experience, increase employee productivity and monitor compliance by deriving actionable insights from video cameras.
- Optimize customer check-in experience
- Evaluate how guests use amenities
- Identify staffing shortages at peak times
- Get insights on customer service gaps
- Enforce social distancing and mask policies
- Monitor housekeeping and cleaning routines